International Manpower Resources - IMR is a premier manpower recruiting agency duly registered with Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs, Govt. of India and has been engaged in recruitment of Indian manpower.
Transport of products and manufactured goods needs to be transported to consumer centers and markets. They also need to be stored in suitable ware house to avoid any damage or detoriation storage. The transport has to efficient enough to reach the goods to the final user, regulate the supply, where necessary.
Inter model transportation calls for a combination of transport systems by road transport, rail or ship to provide an optimum combination, which should be cost effective, delivery punctually & safely.
Containerization has significantly affected the way the items should be packed and transshipped to meet requirement.
Depending on the consignment and distance to be covered would affect the type of transport. Refrigerated vehicles for perishables, special purpose tankers for Oil & Petro products, water / milk are in common use.
Specialized good trucks for road transport depending on weight and size of consignment are utilized for special purposes. Firm rely on such special purpose vehicles to expedite transport and distributions of goods. Computers have been utilized to analyze the routine turn round and optimize other associated facilities to increase productivity.
The concept of just-in-time shipping is in use by many industries to reduce need to carry large inventories. Production – transport – storage in complete unison results in efficiency and improve profit margins.
Increased utilization of heavy machines for speedy & large out-put and significantly reduced labour intensive applications, the operators for such machines have to be well trained, experienced and faithful to the machines that require careful handling and service.
International Manpower Resources has made very special contribution in this sector by providing suitable operators for transport and for operation & maintenance of such machines.
- Managers – Transport, Warehouse, Logistic
- Heavy and Light Vehicle Mechanic - Technicians
- Heavy Vehicles Drivers and Operators – Truck, Tankers, Machinery, Trailer, Cranes, Forklift
- Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators / Drivers
- Light Vehicle Drivers – Van, Mini Truck, Pickup, Delivery Van, Mini Bus
- Maintenance and Repair Staff
- Office Staff – Transport, Warehouse, Logistic
- Stock and Dispatch Staff
- Transportation and Material Moving Staff
- Transportation and Material-Moving Machine and Vehicle Operators
- Workers - Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand, Packers